Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Thursday, July 25, 2013

The reality of the countdown

 I'm still here.
 Still having a blast of a summer.
 But I try not to do much stopping. Because stopping leaves time for thinking.
 And right this minute, thinking is not cool.

 We still have about three weeks before Andy leaves.
 Or is it, We ONLY have about three weeks until Andy leaves?

 Depends on the moment.

 For now, I am working hard to stay busy. Play dates, the zoo, picnics in the park - and we are doing school two days a week! No time for thinking here!

 I think I will write more when he leaves. We'll see. For now, one day at a time.

'nuff said!

 Blessings my friends, 
                   

No comments: