Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Monday, July 09, 2012

Independence Day

 We spent the 4th just down the hill. 17 people, hanging out in the sun.  Ten under 10. Seven, ummm, over 10. It was a blast!

Fun in the water...




 Silly Mr. Andy. What goes around...
 Comes around!
Fun with art...
A beautiful butterfly- and it even matched her swimsuit!
Fireworks!!!
Can I see mom?
Wiggly worm sat still long enough for a star.
Pirates!
Patriotic Pals
Little zebra wasn't sure how she felt.

Some beautiful faces...


Sexy Faces (mine, all mine!)

Fishy Faces...

 Silly Faces...



Curious faces...


Sharing Faces...

Focused faces...

carefully watching some fireworks!


1 comment:

Angelia Sims said...

Your photos just get better and better. I LOVE what you captured here. Beautiful smiles and looks like a wonderfully blessed Fourth. :-)