Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Friday, October 04, 2013

Creativity calls

We planted bulbs today. Prepping for next spring, while the fabulous fall weather is in full swing.
 It was dirty, sweaty work, but so much fun!
 Canaan and Zion helped pick spots, dig holes, plant and cover the little bundles of potential. They actually both lasted almost the whole time. While I was putting away the tools and sweeping up the mess they both went inside to clean up. Cool down. Get a drink.
 Imagine my surprise when I walked in and was greeted with "Mom, we are ready to give you your massage."

 They had placed a towel on the couch, prepared steamy cloths, and were ready to serve. Canaan rubbed my head, Zion steamed my feet and they both helped "beat the stress away" on my back.

 All their idea.

 Completely their planning.

 What amazing boys I have!

 I, obviously, don't have any pictures. I was quite willing to just lay down and let them pamper me! However, I do have some pictures of what my boys have been up to recently.

 The Cardinal's men, fighting against The Musketeers.
 Super hero facepaint
 Fishing in the rain

 With our good friend Asher.

Lot's of art...
 Icecream art

 Crocheting: Headband (Zion helped!)
 Coaster (Canaan did most of this himself)
 And a sock puppet,
with a superhero's cape.

Good stuff, keeping us busy, and having some great learning moments! 

Blessings, 

No comments: