Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Sunday, June 23, 2024

Time flies, yet again

 Time flies when you are having fun. :)

That is how the old saying goes, and I must agree. 

Time flies, and suddenly it has been 23 years!




It is surprisingly hard to find pictures of just Andy and I. 
Obviously, there are tons from the wedding, and a few from when we were still dating. 

Several from “dress up” events over the years. 


We tried to always take one around my big surgeries. 
This one I already have craziness sticking out of my brain, and he had shaved his head too.
I didn’t have to shave my hair again for the next big brain event. 
But he loved on me a lot, and made me laugh instead of be afraid.

I can’t find one from before this last surgery, but this picture is just a few days later. 
I don’t have any hair grown in yet, but he has plenty to make up for it, haha!
 

And this picture I just love, under one of my favorite trees ever. 

So today, on our anniversary, when I asked for some pictures, this is what he gave me. 





Since time flies when you are having fun, and we plan to keep having fun, I suppose time will just keep flying. 
Twenty three years in, and I love him more every day!

Seek the good, my friends. 
See the happy.
Remember, sometimes you see what you choose. 
Sometimes you choose what you see.
Think on that for a minute, and then focus your eyes where they need to be, please. 
Be blessed. Choose Joy. See the good!


1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh, happy anniversary to you both!