Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Thursday, May 08, 2008

Small town life

I got my latest cell phone bill and..... I did not go over my minutes this month!!! It is a miracle! I just had to share my excitement. I know that no one else cares, but it is nearly midnight, and Andy is asleep, so I had to tell someone!
I still love my tiny little town. I have walked to the park twice this week, shopped at my little organic market, met the people who live on the road behind me (while we were at the park), saw a snake in the grass, then found out it was dead (but not before scaring my friend Amy half to death, so that she jumped, pulled her baby stroller away with one arm, and managed to totally injure her rotator cuff and now may need surgery!) and I got sunburned. While walking. From the park.
As I said previously, it is nearly midnight. I should got to bed. I think I quit making sense about 20 minutes ago. Sorry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could your cell phone victory be attributed to the fact that you spent a week "at home?!" :)