Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anne of Green Gables

Just a peek back stage, where I have been the last few days....

 Stage crew, prepping the sets. 
Last minute fixing of a curtain before it complemented the stage. 
 Posing for their picture in the paper - 
"Rachel Lynde" and "Marilla Cuthburt"
(and, I've been "published" - the picture I took was in the paper! 
How exciting is that? hehe)
 Anne's hair, 
braided hair
and yet more hair "fixin".
Think we have a theme here? 
What a mess! 
 Are those not the most adorable crooked socks you have ever seen? 
I wish I could dress Canaan like that all the time! 

Old fashioned clothing. Still 21st Century toys. 
Thank goodness for Gameboy DS between scenes! 
My son, admiring  himself in the mirror? No, surely not!
Aren't they a good looking cast?
 Beautiful members of the audience 
It wouldn't be a show without them! 

Blessings, 

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Too fun!

Congrats on getting published!

Kelli said...

Great pictures, Bethany!!

Karen said...

Wonderful pictures...I love the one of the 3 boys...

Kristina said...

Oh how I would have LOVED to come up and see the play!! Anne of Green Gables is my all time FAVORITE movie. I even named Lily Anne after her :)

Congratulations on getting published! Great photos!!!

EmileeHope said...

They did a great job, Barb and I enjoyed the show on Friday night! (And I enjoyed staying up until 2 with my sisters...too bad I had to get up so early the next morning, but it was still worth it!)