Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Imagination for sale

I was on Craigslist a few days ago, looking up yard sales. I love a good deal, and thought I would scout out what was going to be happening in the local area the next day. When I told the boys what I was doing, they decided they needed to create their own yard sale. 

See the guy in the red helmet? He is selling his stuff so he can afford to buy a new motorcycle. 

 Bobba Fett is planning to buy that entire rack of clothing. I think the boys said it was $500 dollars. Wow, what a deal!

This little cutie has discovered treasure in the box.

 A teddy bear! 

His grandfather, the man with the staff, bought it for him. One story said that he also bought the skeleton, so he could teach him about bones. Another version in this Lego world of yard sale-ing says that the skeleton simply walked away, never to be seen again.

 Either way, the man in the helmet made enough to buy his new motorcycle. I am fairly certain he and Bobba Fett have remained friends also, up in the (taking over their entire room) world of Legos.

 I ended up sleeping in on Sat. You never get the cool stuff if you sleep in. I never even left our subdivision. Of course, 5, all in our subdivision, I certainly can't complain!

Blessings, 

No comments: