Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Saturday, March 12, 2022

Whatever state I am in…

 I have been missing for a while on here. It is not because I had nothing to say. It was just that the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart need to be acceptable in HIS sight before they come here, and sometimes that is struggling. (Psalm 19:14)

 Not that they were filled with evil :) 

 Just sometimes they are lacking in hope or joy, and at moments filled with pride. None of those attitudes are what I want to share. 



Romans 12:16 was pointed out to me by a devotional I was reading this morning as I contemplated writing again
 So, I am slightly afraid to write again, still. However, these verses came too. 


He isn’t done working on me. My body is less than perfect, obviously, and perhaps that has to just be accepted. 
But He is working on me in other ways too and I will do my best to listen and learn. 
Because…


All things my friends. 
Read it one more time. 
ALL THINGS work together for good. 
Sometimes we don’t get to understand, but we trust and believe. 
All things work together for good, in His timing, for His plan. 
So…

Because this last verse is the final goal. 
The overall goal. 
The one I keep hoping to learn, and I hope you will join me in seeking. 

Choose to be content. 
Choose to see the good. 
Choose to see the hand of our Father in every single moment. 

I hope I am back to writing, but I can’t promise. 
I do promise that many of you have been on my heart and have been lifted up to our Savior. 
(And some of you don’t even want me to do that for you, I know!)
People I have never even met in “real life” but only online, or met once while waiting in line and friended on FB years ago. People I share blood with, or college with, or the career of my hubby with. 
You are loved. 

So, grab ahold of hope my friends, then turn around and share it with those around you!
Be blessed!

No comments: