Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Friday, April 25, 2008

More wedding plans

It is so much fun to be in on planning a wedding. I think it is a lot more fun to just be part of it, without being the person who is getting married. I get to have all the fun and excitement, without nearly as much stress! Kelsey's wedding it less than a month away now, and things are really starting to pull together. She still has finals, so poor thing, I don't think she is having any fun yet, but I think there is only one week left of school, so then she can really just enjoy her wedding plans. The sisters are throwing her a "personal" shower tomorrow. A bunch of giggling girls, with pretty lingerie. That is going to be a blast!
I am heading back to South GA on Sunday night. I miss my Andy, and I can promise you he has missed me. (6 phone calls a day, on average!) We will be home for about 3 weeks, then be heading back north again for the last week pre-wedding. Fun times!
Tonight I am going to a birthday party for my friend Carrie. I am amazingly excited. I haven't been to a birthday party that wasn't for a child in YEARS! I think that since we are leaving our children at home, all of us ladies may act like children ourselves! If you happen to be in Marietta tonight, don't laugh too hard at a bunch of crazy women wearing princess crowns at the ice skating rink!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In retrospect, sitting here in my nice comfortable pajamas, with no shoes, having had a foot rub from my sweet husband...I can say that ice skating was fun! ha ha!
I am so glad we did it! Thank you for going on a limb and spending the $ to do it! You are a true friend :)
I can't wait to see the pictures. I wish I had taken some with my camera now so I could look at them and post some on my blog!