Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Friday, June 06, 2008

The last one for tonight...

Poor little Zi has been sick today. It really didn't start until we were at the commissary this afternoon, but he got a dreadful fever. He pretty much slept all afternoon, and didn't get to go to Emma's birthday party this evening. Around 10, after everything was calm and quiet, he woke up screaming bloody murder. He was just shaking, then stiff as a board, this shaking again. I thought he might be having a seizure or something. I don't think he was really awake at first. We put a cool washcloth on his face, since he was burning up again, then I just held him for awhile. He wanted his blanket on him, even though he was burning up, so I guess the fever was making him have chills. Anyway... we gave him Motrin and put him back to bed.  He woke up again a few minutes ago, but not nearly as much as before. I think that is my sign that I better get to bed, since I may be getting up again in a few hours to soothe a sick baby!
 Hopefully he will feel better in the morning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! Poor Zi!!!!! I hope he feels better when he wakes up again! And I hope you can get some rest.

Marcy said...

I hope Zion is feeling better!