Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A quick note

Mom was complaining today because I haven't blogged in several days. Sorry! I have had what I thought was a 24 hour bug, but instead has turned into a 3 day headache. Literally. I finally went to the doctor today, and they gave me an antibiotic, just in case, a steroid (because he thinks it is just allergies, and that is supposed to help !?!) and a super dose of Ibuprofen (which is the part that is actually doing something!) Anyway, I am hoping that 24 hours on 800mg, every four hours will work. I have had 400 mg every four hours the last two days, including the middle of the night, and that hasn't quite cut it. But I am very optimistic that I will be better tomorrow. So, hopefully I will be writing more tomorrow. I actually have LOTS to say! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! The next best thing to your mom having her own blog is if she commented on yours!!!!!!!!! She has to start commenting!

nina said...

ok for Carrie I will comment once in awhile but you know how I hate computer stuff...It doesn't have to be all wise words right? Love ya, NINA