Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Saturday, July 18, 2009

French Toast

This morning we had French Toast, with cinnamon and sugar.

I took pictures, just because I could...


I so enjoy these little spurts of self-sufficiency.

Especially when they come with an adorable smile like that!

Standing up on his stool, thinking he is "big stuff".

Zion woke up much later, and I had already put the camera away, but I found some cute shots of him from just a few days ago.

After all, it wouldn't do to have cuteness without even more cuteness to join in, now would it?


These are "just because"...

I hadn't posted cute pictures of my kids in way too long - Enjoy!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow..I can't believe how old everyone is! I was going to write "Canaan" there, but then I thought of Katie, and then Noah, and therefore that led me to the mothers...and, well, it became "everyone."
*sigh*
Love the photos! Can't believe your time is GONE!!!! AGH! :( Happy for you though.

Karen said...

Sweet treat with some sweet boys....

EmileeHope said...

Looks like a great morning! Am I going to get to see you again before y'all head south? I am going to miss my boys & of course you too!

Dawn said...

Get him cooking early - good job. I love cooking with the kids. He'll make a good husband one day.