Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our first meal in the new place!

Mom and I decided to head to Valdosta immediately after the T-ball game last night. We got in just a little before midnight, unloaded the truck, and crashed our exhausted selves into bed.
I had carried the sleeping boys in from the truck, so this morning when they woke up, they were in a brand new world.

A wonderworld.

Toys that they hadn't seen in months surrounded them on all sides.

Cars and trucks. Puzzles and games. Dress-up costumes. Playdough. Mr. Potato Head.
Trust me, they played with it ALL at some point in time today!

In fact, it was almost 10am before Zion emerged far enough from his bedroom to realize that the house extended into a kitchen, and better yet, a back yard.

We still have a long way to go on the organizing, unpacking and decorating, but tonight we had our first home cooked meal in our new house.

Homemade Veggie Pizza!

Yum, Yum!

(well, the pictures don't want to load... but since I am using a "borrowed internet" I won't complain. I need to go get my own internet turned on tomorrow!) Until then...

4 comments:

Tricia said...

God bless you as you settle in to your new home!

Carrie said...

Awesome! I wondered how things were going. I can't wait to see the pictures!!!! Have a fun week!

Dawn said...

Good luck! I'm so happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! :) Congrats again