Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Saturday, March 06, 2010

Boys, Goats and Mud - what could be better?

I have spent the last two hours reading the blogs that I have missed over the last week, as I have been slightly anti-internet lately. I am feeling a little more caught up on the lives of my internet friends.
I am also exhausted.
So, rather then a full post about our wonderful field trip to the dairy, I will leave you with just a few pictures of my boys with the adorable goats.

Brotherly love.

A five day old goat - Cute and cuddly!

Eventually I'll post some pictures of us milking the goats, and our side trip to the Mennonite bakery down the road. But for now, sleep is calling to me.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Looks like fun.

Carrie said...

I disagree about the "cute and cuddly" part. Looks kind of awkward and gangly. ha ha!