Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Paint and blowdryers... but not together, thank goodness!

Something a little lighter tonight:

Our boys have discovered that the blowdryer is a wonderful toy. They get out of the shower/tub, dry off, and spend several minutes combing their hair, playing with the blowdryer, and primping.
Already!
What am I going to do when they are teenagers?

A mohawk, just because...

From a different angle - look at him admire himself!!

When I get a cute picture of one kid, I try to get a shot of the other.

Success!!

We had Art Day with one of our Home school co-ops recently. We met at the church, wore our oldest clothes, and talked about the color spectrum, and mixing the primary colors to create other colors.
Then came the fun part - getting to actually paint.


My boys LOVE art, and I think I am pretty good at offering them an outlet, but getting to paint in a big room with a whole group - now that is fun!


Daddy came by when he woke up and taught Zion some basketball moves.
(you can sort of see Canaan in the background there)

Canaan learned a little about the fine art of Air Hockey.

When all is said and done, who could ask for anything more?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like a fun day!

Carrie said...

Fun! love that they play with the hairdryer..I didn't even think you owned one!