Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming....

...for a moment of comedy.

Yesterday afternoon the boys were working in the garage. They took some old boxes and built themselves robots.

They were working in tandem out there, and I assumed Canaan was helping his brother.

I was wrong.


Canaan built himself a T-6000, put it on and wore it around. Zion built himself a robot costume also.


As he was wearing it around, his brother looked at him and said, "Zion, you just look like a broken box."
Poor kid!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL & we wonder why we buy 'em toys! :)

Carrie said...

AWwwwwww! So he was just holding a box up in front of himself?!?! lol.
Poor Zi!!!!

Karen said...

Those boys crack me up!

EmileeHope said...

Well, I guess we can at least know Zion has a great imagination if he thinks he looks like a robot like that! What a hoot!!

Anonymous said...

this one was so good I had to show daddy.... poor little Zion, he does look like a broken box walking around, but if he was having fun who cares? love ya, mom