Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Saturday, January 25, 2020

In Union

Read that again, please. 
 In union with HIM. 
Just a reminder....
With Him, IN Him, 
Each step along the way. 

 Here we are, several days in-patient at UAB now. Two full seizures already, and one partial, so we are learning a lot. I am foggy and groggy still, recovering from surgery, seizures, and a couple ridiculous blood sugars, but making improvement. I don’t think that I am quite “me”, but I have a lot of wonderful people taking very good care of me. There is so much to learn, about my body, and about the amazing people all around me.
 I continue to ask for prayers. Prayers for seizures, yes. But prayers also for my whole self to bring glory to my Savior, each step along the way. I don’t want to take any “excuse” to be less, but am instead trying to become more. Every step along the way, more IN UNION with my Savior. Challenge me. Please. Challenge me
 There are so many things that are yet unknown. So many things for which we still wait for understanding. While we wait we choose to worship. While we wait we choose to celebrate.

 In UNION is beautiful!

 Take a moment, please, and think about where you are. Appreciate the fact that when you ask, HE is there. Wherever “there” is.
 In the hospital.
 In the car.
 In a plane over top of a different continent.
 HE is there.
 That is enough.

 Much love my friends.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Praying all the time dear friend. So grateful that He is always with us.