Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Both

The post I made yesterday created a beautiful outpouring of love. 
 I want to share a quote from a testimony sent by my Sunday School teacher from middle school. The story of Jay and Katherine Wolf is full of both pain and joy. (Look them up)
 I needed to hear this...maybe you do to? 
 ”There is a lot of redemption of our stories on earth but there can be a sting that is lifelong and that is okay AND why would we think it would not be that way? Who lied to who to say that it can’t be good, so good, and so hard and sad at the same time.”
  Jesus had sorrow, that weighed him down. Read that verse.
 Who said we won’t or can’t or are wrong to have it? Sorrow is real and strong and heavy duty. But so is Joy. It is also real and strong and heavy duty. 
 You can have both. 
 You will have both. 
 You are right to have both. 
 At the same time. 

 Thank you my amazing friends for your support.




No comments: