Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The first game of the season

Canaan had his first T-ball game on Tuesday night. It was Priceless.
They started with prayer, both teams joining hands and lifting up our Savior.

For some reason this picture, with me standing outside the fence looking in, seems very fitting. My little baby is all grown up, playing his first sport - I feel slightly separated.

Canaan did a wonderful job (of course!) Mostly the game was amusing. You can read a really cute write up about it at Carrie's blog. I am too tired, both physically and emotionally, to write tonight.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Your little guy did a great job and was so cute...

I forgot to tell you that right before the end of the game, Katie went over and patted Canaan on the back. When she came back over beside me, she said, "Canaan looks different when he plays ball...he's all sweaty."

Carrie said...

ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That is for Karen's comment) I guess it might not be true love yet...ha!!!!
I am SO ENJOYING doing this with you all!!! SO FUN!

Anonymous said...

Maybe a Air Force Reserve position would be just the thing! We could continue this tradition.

Andy