Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Sunday, January 10, 2010

A little bit more birthday

After I posted the birthday pics my Dad E-mailed me another photo that really needed to be added to the birthday collection.
We had all kinds of friends, and my wonderful in-laws here for the party, but no one from my side of the family was able to come down. So, the next weekend my parents came down just for an overnight visit and to bring Zion's his present from them.


My Dad's quote is, "I'm not sure if he or Nina was most excited when he saw his new go-cart!"


Here is a better picture of the "go-cart". It is actually a Kettcar, which is a form of a pedal car. I had one very similar when I was a little girl. My grandpa bought it for me, so my parents felt the need to buy one for my kids. When they were able to find one at a thrift store, rather then spend the ridiculous prices they ask on the website, all the better!


Thank goodness for a mechanic for a husband. It was a little squeaky the first night, but it "runs" smooth as butter now! (Although, it is much colder now then it was back in December... they would never be outside in short sleeves now, especially not at night time!!!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

that is so cool! At first I thought the had really gotten him a go cart! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I can't let my youngest see it or he'd want one too :)