Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Mondays are always rough - why is that? When I was a kid I thought that was just something that grownups would say. But as I get older (gasp!) I am beginning to think there might be a grain of truth there.
Our Monday this week just kept having changes. We were going to have friends come over to play, then they couldn't come. Andy was going to work at 6pm, then got bumped to 11pm. The weather couldn't make up it's mind what it was doing around here...
Monday just felt long.

Today was lots of errands, and running around (as well as actually running). Once again, a very full day. Good, and rewarding, but full.

I am beginning to wonder if I really am glad that I can drive again!?! Being trapped at home was annoying, but at the same time, it had its perks. It made me stay home, and be quiet and calm.

Tomorrow is my day of adventure this week. I won't say much right now, but tomorrow night watch for pictures. And lots of excitement.
This week is already full - and it isn't even Wednesday yet. 17 minutes to go...

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Your post left me laughing! I can't wait for tomorrow's post, though I have it on good authority that it's companion post might not get published till Friday.