Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Thursday, August 07, 2008

A slideshow


Andy is a dork.... but I love him. Please, feel free to laugh at him. I certainly do. And yes, he actually took shampoo out there, and washed his hair. Just because.  

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Golly, I haven't even told you about the outdoor shower Jerry built...I guess it makes them feel like men to wash in the outdoors, lol. I really enjoy it too though!

Kelly said...

Oh, man, you just reminded me of that chair you have that I love. The greenish one. I so need that chair. Oh, the other pics are cute, too. Lovely kids and all... but I just need a new chair!

Marcy said...

I think that showering in the rain is a very "green" thing to do, but I really think that the gutter water was probably kind of dirty...but maybe not if it was not the first of the water to come out...I don't know! But it makes for some great pictures and stories later! I love the slide show!

Unknown said...

hilarious! We used to have some girls who lived on my parent's road growing up, and when it rained and the overflow of a pond was running over into the ditch it was like red neck white water! They would always been playing in that water...but it was SO gross! At least he took shampoo huh?

Unknown said...

okay, another instance of me totally making something up that I just thought I read in the posting....what is wrong with me?

Unknown said...

wait! It DID say it! What is UP!?

Andysbethy said...

Carrie... What did it say? (or not?) I am confused.

Unknown said...

In my first comment I said "at least he took shampoo" then I watched the slideshow again and didn't see anything about him taking shampoo in the captions so I thought it was something I just imagined. Then, I re-read the post after my second comment and DID see the thing about him taking shampoo out there....so....there you go.