Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Castles in the sky....


Last night before bed, the boys were goofing around (surprise, surprise!)

Zion got his hair cut a while back, and I never really "showed it off". 
It is a little messy, straight out of the bath, but isn't he adorable?
For some reason, Canaan decided to balance things on his head. 
He's such a ham! 
This morning the balancing switched to cereal boxes instead. 
A quick side story... as you all know, Zion has some speech delays. For some reason, it seems that some of his words come out sounding like, "impolite" words. Remember his dog?
Well, he has a new word that very much sounds like a cuss word if you don't listen very carefully. He LOVES to build castles now. Except he cannot say the C in castle, and he pretty much leaves out the "t" all together. You try saying castle, without the c at the front - that is what Zion talks about every day, pretty much all day long. 

Aren't these cool castles?

4 comments:

Karen said...

Cute little boys! Aren't they fun?!

Carrie said...

That is so funny. It is great that you have all this recorded somewhere. We had to work on printing out all our blog posts and organizing them in a notebook so we can truly have them "stored" away.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I wasn't around when he learned to say Castle. I don't want to be blamed for his bad language...nani

Mimi said...

LOL at Zion's "castle". Remind me to tell you about Cole's "snacks"...I think I even have a video stored on here somewhere...
Casey and I are laughing about your cereal: Whole Grain, Fiber, Kashi...where's the Fruity Pebbles???