Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just some pictures

The boys, just being boys.
Look at that dirty face! 
I call this picture, "crooked grin"- doesn't he just look like he is up to something?
As always, they want to be like Daddy - busy working on a project! 
I just love this picture.
Concentrating so hard...
Aren't they cute?
Laughing in the tub!
The person my boys are always trying to copy...
Canaan wanted to be under the truck too.
The thing is, I had to be down on the ground to take these pictures...
I was under the truck so much this weekend, I think I might have actually learned something about mechanics. I know I got dirty enough!

3 comments:

EmileeHope said...

I love all the pictures! It makes me even more excited-if that is possible-about all the time we are going to be spending together soon! (BTW-you are going to be in charge of all my scrapbooking stuff-that is just not my cup of tea and I want it done so I don't have to think about it anymore!!)

Mimi said...

Your pictures are really good. Love the ones of the boys' project. (o:

Kelsey and Travis said...

I just have to say Canaan and Zion are the CUTEST!!!