Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Monday, February 16, 2009

The lack of adoption news

 Just a quick note about our adoption. It seems that every time we think we are getting somewhere, we hit another road block. But, we continue to hold out hope. Just the other day I convinced Andy that it really would be a good idea to go ahead and bring home two while I am over there... 
 I'll keep you posted on that idea. 
 In the meantime, I wanted to link everyone to a Gifty update. Please, go see her adorable, growing, so much healthier self. 

 Please pray for our "little sister". Since we aren't sure what we are going to call her, the boys have taken to just calling her little sister, and for now, it has stuck. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. 
 I just want to hold her. Soon. 
 I'm sorry this is lacking in any real news, but we don't actually know anything still. I promise, when we know something, I will pass it along. I am ready to know something... trust me! 

Blessings, Bethany

1 comment:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

oh, i know your ache! keep us updated...even when there's not much to update!