Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Saturday, February 07, 2009

A night of fun

Our friends Corey and Carrie stopped at our house on their way to Disney yesterday. 
I think they are in need of a vacation... what do you think?
The kiddo's got to eat on the floor, in front of the Veggie Tales. 
They had a fabulous time! 

For some reason this picture is fuzzy, but I have to post it anyway.
Canaan has already declared that he is going to marry Katie when he grows up. I figured it can't hurt to take a few pictures now so we have them for the wedding decor, just in case, right?

Here is a sampling of some Quelf silliness, just in case you are curious. Don't worry if you can't understand what he is saying... it is mostly nonsense anyway. Something about hormonal mountains!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I am so glad your families were able to get together. The solo was good (is he ready for American Idol yet) and I love the pic of Katie and Canaan.

Carrie said...

I can't believe he let you post that, but he doesn't read anyway right?! ha ha.
we are having fun and thanks for posting that pic of us at the top! ha ha, you have to send that to me!

Mimi said...

That video is so hysterical!!! That's awesome!!