Who writes this stuff?

My photo

I am happily married to an amazing military man who spent 9 years enlisted and is now an Officer in the US Army. We have two amazing boys who are not so little any more! They still infuse every moment of every day with creativity and energy, and make my life an adventure.  I was educated at home, and am now teaching our children - second generation homeschoolers! I try every day to become more like Jesus Christ, and to love like HE does. If you want you can try and catch me at bethylovesandy@yahoo.com

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV 
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."

Verse of the day

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Could it be Larryboy's demise??? dum dum dum...


Canaan and Zion have had a new favorite food lately. Ever time they ask for one, I think to myself, "I should take a picture of that". Today when they asked (for their Sat. morning breakfast, and yes, that is popcorn in the background too... what can I say, it was 9:30 on a Sat.) I actually remembered to take the picture. Can you tell what it is? We call them "deep south popsicles". 

4 comments:

Marcy said...

That's too funny. I have never seen anyone eat a cucumber like that! That is an odd breakfast food, but hey, it's healthy and they look happy! So, that's all that matters!

Kathryn said...

I love it! So healthy yet sooo yummy. I love cucumbers like that too!

mom0ktdid said...

how funny! That is great though...probably very refreshing!

The Duke Family said...

How cute. That looks like one awesome breakfast there!