Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween pics

I know I am running a few days late, but here are the Halloween pictures finally. We went to the mall first, which was actually, surprisingly, fun. Then we went down a few streets in our neighborhood before deciding that bed sounded like more fun than anything else. 
 Canaan was Anakin Skywalker. Zion was a "British" pirate (according to Canaan). Please take note of Zion's boots, which are ladies size 6 or 7 and are huge on him! It was hilarious. Also, please excuse the mustache... it didn't last long, but it was cute while it lasted! 

2 comments:

EmileeHope said...

My nephews are too cute!! I love that Zion was a "British" pirate. How adorable!!

Unknown said...

Did you ever find out "why" a "british" pirate? that is hilarious!!!!
It looks like you had so much fun...and Anakin was very heroic looking and the mustache was so cute! The little ladybug's face with free candy is very cute too.