Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just because I can

... a few pictures, because I am slightly, just slightly, crazy about my boys! 
This is how they started....
a slight transition
This is how they ended up.... BOYS! 
I take pictures so often lately that Zion has become slightly obsessed with the camera. I am going to have to get him a "kid friendly" one. In the meantime, he just borrows mine. Here is a picture he took of me - on the phone, as always!.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your "transition" photos...you are good at telling a story with them.
So cute!

Kelsey and Travis said...

Bethy, You look so cute in this picture. I can't believe that you are wearing a sweater. It has actually cooled down a bit here from some unexpected rain, so I have been wearing my longish sleeve shirts lately, which is a first.

Marcy said...

I love those pictures of all your boys! I love the last one with Zion's hand smacked across Andy's forehead - hilarious! That picture of you is really good! You have quite the photographer on your hands!