Who writes this stuff?

My photo

I am happily married to an amazing military man who spent 9 years enlisted and is now an Officer in the US Army. We have two amazing boys who are not so little any more! They still infuse every moment of every day with creativity and energy, and make my life an adventure.  I was educated at home, and am now teaching our children - second generation homeschoolers! I try every day to become more like Jesus Christ, and to love like HE does. If you want you can try and catch me at bethylovesandy@yahoo.com

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV 
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."

Verse of the day

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The picture of the day

 I don't have a picture of the day today. 

 It is only the sixth of January, and I have already failed! However, I have a really good excuse. 

I can't find my camera! 

I know I put it in the car, so that I would have it with me when I ran errands today, in case a good picture presented itself. 

 I don't remember anything about it after that. 

So, instead, I will post some pictures from a couple of days ago. (when I couldn't get them to upload)









5 comments:

Carrie said...

That last picture of Zion is AWESOME! Unfortunately, you know who he reminds me of? That red-headed bad guy in The Incredibles! ha ha. I can't think of his name. The wink is precious! The other photos are cute too, but that one is photo of the year quality!

andysbethy said...

That was the plan - his Daddy wanted him to look like
"Syndrome". It was quite a night in the tub!

Carrie said...

ha ha! Of course that would be his intention. He OBVIOUSLY succeeded because I never "get" that kind of stuff!

Mary Wary said...

I love Zion's wink, that's awesome!

EmileeHopeBinkleyTurner said...

What adorable pictures!! I love my boys!!