Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Monday, December 29, 2008

The clean-up

Today was insanely full.

 Technically, I guess it was yesterday that was full. Today has only been 17 minutes long so far, so it hasn't been so bad yet... 

 Co-op was fun, and yummy. We played with bubbles, and made bubble bread. (aka, monkey bread) I'll load pictures later. 
  While I was on that side of town, I returned things, exchanged things, bought more things. Basically just ran around like a chicken with my head cut off, while dragging my children with me. The crowds have died down, and the sales are still fairly decent, so it was fun. 
 We left the house around 9 this morning, and didn't get home until about 5! Then, after supper, we tackled the big job... (can't you just hear the music, dum dum dum....)  taking down the Christmas decorations!!! 
 I was going to go to bed around 10:30, when the decorations were mostly down, and the house was about half clean, but then I remembered that I still hadn't checked my E-mail. After three days at my parents without checking it, I knew it would be awful. Anybody want to take a guess? 

  110 messages!!!

How is that even possible?! I will tell you how... Facebook. And let me just tell you, that is addicting! Don't log in, unless you have some free time available! 

 That is why it is currently after midnight, and I am just now getting around to my blog. And that is why my posting tonight is super super boring. Just blame it on the lack of sleep. 
 My faithful readers will love me anyway, right? Don't hold one lame posting against me!! 
 I promise, tomorrow will either have pictures, or a funny story, or something meaningful. Perhaps all three~ But tonight, I am going to bed. 
 Until then, Blessings! 

1 comment:

Mel Eik said...

Hey Bethany, you can change your setting so you don't an email everytime someones hiccups on facebook. It saves email space and sanity :)
-Melissa E