Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Friday, December 26, 2008

A traveling Christmas

Christmas was wonderful. It was very busy, very full and included stops at three different houses. But, it was full of JOY, which is our goal for every day. Jesus' birthday was celebrated with a large portion of our family, and we were very happy to live the day full of laughter and love.


My boys and I, the night before Christmas An enthusiastic Andy
Canaan with a silly face Andy with a silly face too

Zion, checking out the goldfish Andy and his Dad

Emilee, Andy and I- Emilee loves the camera!!

Emilee, Me, Mom and Mary - just missing one of the Binkley girls

Emilee, Daddy and I
Emilee made these aprons for us.

I have more pictures, of course, but the computer is slow, and I am tired. We stayed at Emilee and Kevin's until nearly 2am last night, so we didn't get much sleep! The bed is calling to me, and the pictures will be there forever.
I hope your Christmas was full of JOY also.
Blessings!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful pictures...looks like you all had a great time! There is nothing like family...

Carrie said...

We had so much fun and we are so fortunate that we live where your family does so we can always visit! ha ha! Love you guys!