Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Thursday, December 04, 2008

A link...

...or two! 
 
 Carrie sent me to Stuff Christians Like today, and I really enjoyed it. I haven't visited his blog in awhile, so I got lost in the archives for awhile. If you are bored, go exploring - it will be worth your time. If you don't want to go too far, just read "Breaking the Chains", and "Dear Crock Pot, A love letter". The comments are hilarious too. Seriously - if you need a laugh, read the post, then read the comments; they are half the fun, especially for the crock pot post. 

 My friend Karen linked to "Let's say Thanks" on her blog today, and reminded me that even though my sweet hubby is home and safe, there are still lots of military husbands and wives, sons and daughters, etc... that are not home. And it is always harder this time of year. So, if you have 30 seconds, (and who doesn't?) click the link, and send a card to a military member. A word of encouragement is always appreciated. Just trust me on this one, okay?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did the card, it is so super quick and easy!
Also, that Stuff Christians Like blog is a true time killer if you are bored and haven't read in a while...totally hilarious!