Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Monday, December 08, 2008

Late pics of an early birthday

I realized that I never posted the pictures from Zion's birthday party. (Years later, that app is no longer available-no pictures)
 His real birthday isn't for another week still, but while we were "home" for Thanksgiving, and the family was (almost) all available, we decided to go ahead and throw him a party with the N. GA crew. 
 And, just in case any of you ever need to know, the Sat. after Thanksgiving at 10am is not a bad time to go to Chuck E Cheese. I think that a large part of the sane world is still sleeping, so if you ever have to go on a Sat, (which I normally do not recommend) do it at 10am the Sat. after Thanksgiving. 
 Second side note. It is really, really NOT a good idea to schedule your family Christmas photo for 12:30 on the same day as your 10am birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Tired, sugar fed, flashy light crazed kids aren't the best for taking photo's of. Especially if they just happen to be sneezing and have a runny nose too. 
 Just FYI! 
 Seriously though, it wasn't that bad. We got a decent family picture, and a few cute shots of Zion, since it was his birthday. I suppose not getting too many good shots is actually better, because then I am not tempted to spend too much money! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! Great job! We had so much fun, and thanks to your kids birthdays, our kids actually get to go to Chuck E Cheese at least twice a year! ha ha. My favorite is the one of blowing out the candles...awesome!

EmileeHope said...

That was fun! We had a blast that day! We really did cram a lot in that Holiday weekend! Can you believe Zi is (nearly) 3!!!!! Time flies!!

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

Alfred is Tim's middle name and Tim used to try to get Isa to call him Uncle Alfred...Kindof old school if you ask me...How are you guys doing? Tell Andy and the boyz that we said hello.