Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow in South GA

For our homeschool co-op on Monday, we had a Snow Day. We all wore our pajamas, made "snowmen" and snowcones, read books about snow and had a warm and cozy time.
     
    
(This is Zion's Snowman)
I realized after starting to load these pictures that about half of the time I was using Mary's camera! Unfortunately, I don't have her memory card with me, so I can't upload her pictures right this minute and put them on here. I only have pictures of a few of the finished showmen. My apologies to the snowmen who do not get their fair chance in the limelight!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is such a cute idea for a theme day. I love those little snowmen made out of the socks.