Who writes this stuff?

My photo
I try to keep my priorities in order: Jesus, my Andy, our children, everything else. I homeschool our boys, love to read almost all written words and have been challenged by the military life for 18 years. Right now my faulty human body is demanding a lot of attention. One day at a time, learning as much as possible every day and remembering to look for JOY when other things threaten to overwhelm.

My Blog Title Verse

"For the Lord gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:6 NKJV
The Message translation puts it this way "God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding."


Monday, December 22, 2008

On the second day of Christmas...



I got a new couch! 
 Technically, there was nothing wrong with my old one. It was just, well, old. And dingy. 
Andy had won a $100.00 gift certificate to a local furniture store when he won Airman of the Quarter, and this couch wasn't too terribly much more then that. (oh, the joys of FAKE, right?!) So, we took our $100, and treated ourselves to a Christmas special. 
 Merry Christmas to me!  
(I love that it already has a toy under it... just a few hours after it's purchase. Ah, real life!)

3 comments:

EmileeHope said...

Love the new couch, especially the fact that it is dark brown since you have two very active and adventurous little boys!! Merry Christmas Betsy!

Marcy said...

I love it! It is timeless!

Carrie said...

Oh, I love your beautiful couch!!! Lovely!